Thursday, April 22, 2010

questions ahead of episode 19


    1. is elena a gilbert after all?

    2. did uncle john know that isobel was somehow a pierce?

    3. wait, is isobel a pierce?

    4. where is that whore anyway?

    5. how does uncle john know so much?

    6. dude, is anyone ever going to tell jeremy anything, ever?

    7. and for that matter, at what age do any of the children of the council members get to be inducted into their incompetent society?

    8. are all the fells dead now? (i wonder this every once in a while).

    9. did sheriff forbes keep her last name when she got married? will caroline have to do the same? is that like...another weird founding family thing?

    10. is caroline going to become a vampire? (WHAT WAS UP WITH THE PREVIEW)?!?!?!

    11. is damon going to succeed in seducing elena? (OMG PLEEZNOOOOOOOOOOOOO).

    12. and for the LOVE of ALL that is HOLY, how did stefan and damon die in 1864?




1 comment:

  1. 12. I have my money on a duel. I am so invested in this that if I'm wrong, I'm not sure if I can cope.

    ReplyDelete