Wednesday, April 28, 2010

allow me to ring the 'calm the eff down' bell

people of the interwebs: please take a few deep breaths into this brown paper bag and have a seat. the idea that stefan is going to actually die in this week's episode is about as likely as me waking up tomorrow to discover my mattress has magically turned into piles and piles of hundred dollar bills. (talkin' straight up benjamins, my friends).

that said, i still feel your pain.

stefan is all locked up. he feels terrible about how out of control he's been. he apparently takes his ring off and tells elena he wants to die and then he vanishes... look, i see where you're going with this. i'm not accusing you of drawing crazy conclusions. (just illogical ones).

no television show kills its money-maker main character, especially not in the second-to-last episode of the season. that's something you imply in a season finale cliffhanger and then soundly recant in the first episode of the next season, all 'ha-ha, tricked you, teevee viewers!'

well let me tell you something, 'vampire diaries' producers: I AM NOT THAT GULLIBLE!





(ohgod pleez don't let me jinx this).


2 comments:

  1. I believe that he will "appear" to have died (ashes, ashes, from a barbeque), so he can run away for a while.

    ReplyDelete